And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I To-tea-lly Do Love You!

Good Morning!
I hope you have had a great week so far. 
I have, but oh man am I tired!!!
I don't think I have stopped all week long! The kids
have had their regular school work but also dr apts and dance classes and
all of the 'catch up from the weekend' cleaning.
 Whew! I think this week really has worn me out! 

GOOD THING TODAY IS TOTALLY CAFFEINATED!
Huh? you say. Well, every 5th Wednesday of the month, Fresh Brewed Designs is
There are only a handfull of months that have 5 Wednesdays, so be sure to get prepared to play along! 

This month we are asking to see a card WITH A FBD IMAGE and RED!
Easy peasy!

Here is the card I created for this months challenge:


I had a lot of fun making this card!
I loved layering and popping the scallops and
adding all of the fun, sparkly, extra fine glitter to the chipboard heart.
That piece of chipboard has been in my stash for about 4 years. 
I never really had a use for it. It was mauve and covered in paisly print. 
SO glad I had one of those V8 moments and was able to re-purpose it! :) 


Want to play along in our 24 hour challenge?
Stop by HERE to join in! 
You have until Jan 31 - 8 AM to get your card/ project entered. 

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Heather! I am playing along with the challenge today, and I love the sketch you used so much here, I hope you don't mind I CASE it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Love the image

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our girly challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love e colours and image :) Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Heather. That is such a cute image and I love your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet friend! I hope you are doing well. I've missed you and I'm sorry I haven't stopped by in forever. You know how crazy life can get and checking out my blog fixes each day seems to have suffered. I absolutely adore this card. The image is SUPER sweet. I especially love how you colored her. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the shade of red in your coloring, such a rich red.

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card.

    Thanks for getting girly with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this image. This is one of the cutest cards!!!!!! I'm not even entering in this challenge and I had to leave comments. Such a nice group of cards by the DT! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter