And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Top Talent Feature


I have to say I am so honored to have been chosen to be the featured 
I was so surprised when I was asked to be a part of this feature!
The lovely ladies at OCC will be showcasing my cards
 along with a brief question and answer session.
If you would like to check out the feature post just click  HERE

I am always flustered as to what to create for posts like these
I never feel like I am good enough to be featured, so it throws 
a monkey wrench in my MOJO juice. lol! 
I turn into one of those people who sit and stare at their work area for hours
afraid of disappointing the one who chose me to do the featured post :)
This part of my personality drives my husband crazy... but after almost
15 years of being married he is starting to get that I just cant help it!



Enough chit chat.. on to the cards!!!


I created this first card using the FBD Rubber Stamp:
and the inside features a FBD  rubber stamp sentiment: Hi Cupcake

inside:
This card was created using yellow and black Papertrey Inc cardstock,
scrap red cardstock, dotty American Craft patterend paper: Craft Fair, 
yellow Cosmo Cricket patterned paper: De lovely, Skin color copic markers, brown copic markers,  
prismacolor markers in crimson red and canary yellow, a white gel pen, scrap trims, 
and pearls by Queen and Co.







This next card was created using the Fresh Brewed Designs 
and the inside features  a digital sentiment: 

inside:
This card was created using yellow and black Papertrey Inc cardstock,
scrap red cardstock, dotty American Craft patterend paper: Craft Fair, 
prismacolor markers, scrap papers, and American Craft glitter:
Spark: Sunflower
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting with me today!
I hope you are leaving with a smile. 
Before you go, I want to wish you a very happy and blessed Easter. 
 I can never thank God enough for all he has done in my life.
 I  am most  thankful  that
 Jesus loved me enough  to die on the cross for my sins! 
and that he is returning again for me some day. 
What a wonderful and glorious day that will be! 
HAPPY EASTER! 
HE IS RISEN! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations.... Your cards are so absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heather....an honor well deserved! Great cards!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heather
    Just a little note to say a Big Thank You, for being our Top Talent and creating such beautiful cards to present, they certainly bring a happy feeling to the on-looker.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather~Again I want to say Happy Birthday to your sweet little one! I love your cards always. I cannot get my husband after 18 years to understand that those feelings are just the way I am. Your hubby may need to talk to my hubby. Sorry I didn't make it to your hop. I had out of town company. I haven't gotten anything done. I took a look at your cards though & I love them & the new releases. Hugs My Friend~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that someone as talented as you still doubts herself. You are a truly gifted artist and designer and you need to realize just how good you really are. I wish I had just a fraction of the talent that you do. There is a great saying, "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." I think you need to make this one of your new mantras. Know you are more than good enough!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Lisa--how can you doubt yourself? Both cards are gorgeous- Your cards are ALWAYS beautiful! And so are your digis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome cards!!! I thought you might want to check out the ones I made using your wonderful digis http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/peekaboo-chick.html and and http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/camouflage-chick.html

    Have a wonderful Easter!

    Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter