And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, August 4, 2014

FBD Digi Release - August - WAVES OF FUN

Good Morning!
Can you believe it is time for another fun digi release
from
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS?
I am the owner, and I still can't believe it :)
This summer has flown by, so I decided to create several new mermaid digital stamps
to hopefully capture one last glimpse of the magic it brings.

For my cards, I chose to create with 
MALUHA and MARISOL

First up is MARISOL
*one name meaning: loneliness


I LOVE her! Don't you?
I am so critical of myself when drawing / sketching things.
She was one of those that just HAPPENED.
The pencil drew her and I watched her be created.
Coloring my own images is a whole different experience.
I think that my mind gets away from the fact that I actually drew her, 
then focuses on bringing the image (Marisol in this instance)
to life. I really enjoyed coloring her, adding the touches of glitter, 
seashells, and gold glass beads. 




{Here is a closer look of the glass beads}



The background paper was also fun to create. 
I got out my kids old crayola watercolor and went to town!
I was flinging paint and splattering it and having so much fun.
THEN I came back into the kitchen to wash my hands and found
that I had splattered paint up the entire wall, all over the cabinets and
UNDER the cabinets as well. OOPS!! Thankfully it wiped right up :)
While the paint was still wet, I added salt to create the distressed look, let it 
dry, then added spots of glitter and some gold frantage. 






Now it is time to meet
*name meaning: Peace, serenity 



I kept in the same color families when shading this image.
I chose a charcoal grey for the background to give it a dreamier, sort of
dusky feel. The paper was created the same was as the first. 
The sentiment is a rub on.  


Here is a photo of the sparkle and glass beads.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
I do hope you will visit our CHALLENGE BLOG to check out
all of the fantastic creations from our DT and GUESTS, Vanessa and Jeannie!

Stop by the shop to see ALL of the new releases.

Have a blessed day, 
Heather

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. You have brought your creations to life so magnificently.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her hair - it is so nice, and backround - I totally lost my words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!! the mermaid and the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather! These new images are SO great! I love them all! These 2 though, might be my favorite! Beautiful coloring too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, Your card is so pretty! I love the sentiments. Great coloring of the images too. Love the gold glass beads, seashell and glitter.
    You outdid yourself on these images. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous, Heather.....I am just loving ALL of these mermaids!!! Love your background papers, will have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is over the top stunning! Your card is just gorgeous but highlighted by this beautiful mermaid, I am IN LOVE! My daughter (now 19) still has her room in a mermaid theme - we both love it and the ocean! Wonderful work, always inspiring! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter