And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Such a HAPPY Day!

... but any day is a happy day when God is in it!
I have to tell you that my family and I have been so blessed.
Not with riches or fame or any of the stuff many seek after, 
but we have so much love and such a wonderful family life. 
I can't ever thank God enough for the life he chose for me! 

This post will be short and sweet, text wise, but filled with pics
otherwise :) That's still good for you, right?

It has been a busy week, so prepare yourself for photo OVERLOAD!!!


First off let me share a card I created for this weeks Word Art Wednesday.
I am so humbled to be the guest designer of this faith filled, Jesus loving, not afraid to 
praise His name, Challenge Blog. 
This weeks inspiration:








I HAVE BLOG CANDY!!!
Since I am the August guest designer for Word Art Wednesday,
I thought it fitting that I have a small giveaway.
The big prize in my  package is this movie:

God's NOT Dead: DVD



Of course I will have a few crafty things to throw in the mix, 
but this is the main prize. 

To be entered in the Blog Candy Give-Away,
This candy will be available for the whole month! 
All you have to do is enter one of the WAW challenges for August. 
Simply link up to one of the challenges and then leave me a comment here on my blog post
 letting me know you entered! 
I will add a badge to my sidebar with a link so you can find it easily.

(I am accepting comments on all of my WAW  blog posts ... you do not have to comment on 
all or one in particular to win. Just link up to WAW! Thanks :)


NEWS THIS WEEK!

My little man turned 10 years old



And my beautiful little girl, Hannah, asked Jesus into her heart this past Sunday!
She cried, raised her hands in praise, and welcomed Jesus into her heart.
What a beautiful and special day it was! 
And my mom, dad, husband and I were all there with her.
Praise God!!!




Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you have a blessed day.
                                      Heather

2 comments:

  1. First of all Heather you have beautiful children. Your son is very handsome and your daughter so beautiful inside and out. Your card with the wonderful message and autumn hues is just wonderful and I love how you used the twin.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linkup my card on waw. Love to win your DVD.
    Blessings, Elly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter