And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Word Art Wednesday: James 5:8

Good Morning!
What a beautiful day it is here in South Carolina.
The sun is shining, it is unseasonably cool outside, and my 
thoughts are on Him and His glory.



Here is the card I created using this week's Word Art


I think about God all the time. I walk around the house
singing praises to and about God and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
I also find I get too busy to get into his word and that I fall short in my walk
because of it. It is one thing to know about Him and think about Him, and
another to further build a relationship with Him. 

This post is so special to me. 
I know that the end times are upon us. 
I can not only FEEL it welling up inside of me, 
but Biblical prophesy are being fulfilled daily. 
THE LORD IS COMING SOON!
Prepare the way.

It is such a wonderful time, but still such a very serious time. 
There are so many who will be left behind and face tribulation.
We are the ones who are to witness, teach, help, share God's love and share how 
they can be saved to avoid these things.

I was speaking to a friend of mine on facebook the other day.
We were actually commenting on a song I had shared and this is what I said to her
and I feel it to be my biggest desire:

*the song is linked in the text above*


To be saved is not  something we do or want just to avoid Hell and to leave during the rapture to 
avoid the tribulation. It is about LOVE and having a true relationship with our Heavenly Father.
All He asks of you is that you BELIEVE in Jesus. Believe that He died on the cross for your sins and that only His precious blood can cover your sins. REPENT of your sins. Confess and ask for God to forgive you.  Ask Him into your heart and to take over your WHOLE life. The old man is left behind and you will be born again! 
Turn away from old things and take up your cross and follow him. 
Such a simple thing to do, but the most important thing you will EVER do. 




I HAVE BLOG CANDY!!!
Since I am the August guest designer for Word Art Wednesday,
I thought it fitting that I have a small giveaway.
The big prize in my  package is this movie:

God's NOT Dead: DVD



Of course I will have a few crafty things to throw in the mix, 
but this is the main prize. 

To be entered in the Blog Candy Give-Away,
This candy will be available for the whole month! 
All you have to do is enter one of the WAW challenges for August. 
Simply link up to one of the challenges and then leave me a comment here on my blog post
 letting me know you entered! 
I will add a badge to my sidebar with a link so you can find it easily.

(I am accepting comments on all of my WAW  blog posts ... you do not have to comment on 
all or one in particular to win. Just link up to WAW! Thanks :)




I have listened to it twice already :)

Click here to watch a video of one of my church members tell about 
a dream God gave them Hell

Click here to watch any sermons preached at Crossfire PHC



Here are this week's amazing sponsors:
One lucky person will win a
$25 Gift Certificate to spend at the lovely
AND
Our Digital Sponsor this week is
the lovely Daydream Designs, and
one lucky person will win their choice
of three (3) sets. 
  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a very lovely and blessed day,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. This is so very adorable! Love the clouds and the other pretty embellishments...they fit so nicely with the beautiful Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! i share your sentiments. God bless you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, both the card, and the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooove the design of this card. So pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter