And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Word Art Wednesday 150: Proverbs 4:23

Good Morning!
I am so happy to be here sharing today's WAW project with you.

Our Scripture this week:

Proverbs 4:23
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

I can tell you as busy as we have been, I have tried to keep my focus and my heart set on
the Lord and all he want's for us. I know he has a plan and path set before me, 
I just want to be sure I am and stay on it. 
My heart and mind are always singing and thinking about Him, 
but I want more than that. I want a real strong relationship with Him. 
I want to make more time for Him in my day and spend a lot of time feeling guilty about that.

I try to include a bible lesson in our school days a few times a week. 
I teach, cook, clean, run errands, walk the dog, cook and clean again and head to dance.
I have not made time for the Father. He is the reason for all I do and all of my blessings, 
but I run and run and run, then at the end of the day pass out as soon as the kids go to bed. 

My heart sings this song - The More I Seek You : Kari Jobe







I used DeeDee's digital stamp, printed it out on kraft cardstock, 
and 'colored' it with a white out pen. 





Here is a little more about my weeks -
Some little smile moments I guess -

We spend approximately 16 hours a week at dance. 
This is the most we have ever done!
The new studio is amazing, even my son loves the boy classes he is taking.
*Trust me, I was worried about that*
There are a lot more 'dudes' at the new studio - but he has also hit it off with all of the little girls.
Keep in mind my son is home schooled and while he is very smart and mature, he
isn't educated about girls the way he would be in a public school setting. 
He is a gentleman. He thinks they are pretty, sure, but really likes having friends
and making them laugh. Totally innocent. But I *the mom* can think ahead of what is to come... 
I am always with this kid, but it seems every week there is a new little girl fawning over him. 
He brought cookies as his snack last night and low and behold I turn around to see all of these
little girls sitting around him while he is sharing his cookies and making weird faces and they are all sitting there giggling and waiting for his next. 
Sigh
I thought I would have to worry more about my beautiful daughter than my little man. 
So far she detests boys and just wants to 'knock the soup out of them' if they come close to her  :)
Smart girl. Stay that way a little longer please :D tee hee hee. 


Thank you for stopping by today!
I hope to see you play along with us at 


Here are our sponsors this week:
**THANKS SO MUCH**
Here are this week's AMAZING sponsors:
Cheery Lynn Designs is offering

one person this new die-cut:
Click here to browse and shop at 
AND

She is offering a second winner

three of her sweet image sets.  Click here to browse
and shop Deedee's Digis.  


2 comments:

  1. A great song to have singing and ringing in your heart. A beautiful card, layout, colors palette and image. Proverbs 3 is a great scripture to keep before your eyes at all times. We appreciate your wonderful art at WAW. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter