And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Snowflakes and Ribbon at Fussy and Fancy Challenges

Good Morning!
I am SO LATE getting this post up.
I don't know where the time goes anymore.

Friday was our first day of craft class in over a month.
It was nice getting together with everyone. 
The kids were still out of school so we had a house full!
We also had our (late) Santa / Scrooge gift exchange. 
That was fun! 
I think perrhaps it was even more fun since Christmas 
craziness had already passed. Don't get me wrong...
I LOOOOVE Christmas and am SOOOO sad that it is over 
but had we had class during all of the other things we were doing, 
I don't think we would have enjoyed it or each other quite as much. 


Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges this month.
Their challenge is a fun one. 
I hope we see a FEW snowflakes this year but NO ICE PLEASE!!!
Last year was crazy...
Back to the project.... :-)

I created a card using the FBD Digital Stamp 
(isn't she just lovely?!?)



I know this isn't your typical Valentine's day card...
but I thought it worked. February is still cold and sometimes snowy ...
and she looks pretty and romantic with the soft brushed ribbon and the 
lacy diecut edges. Right? At least I hope it works, hehehe!


Here is a side view of the layers. 

Be sure to stop by and play along in Fussy and Fancy's Challenge. 
(there are 4 more days to play!)

And while your at it, come by and play along at our FAVORITES 
challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenge. 
My favorites is this ribbon I have been hoarding and the colors. I love purple and yellow together!

Thank you for stopping by.
Wishing you a very happy and blessed Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Heather, This card is so lovely! I love the sentiments and the die cuts you used. I especially love the colors, This card has a lot going on but it all is so comforting to look at. It feels soft. I like that. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter