And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #187

Good Morning!
It is time for a new WORD ART WEDNESDAY
Anything Goes (family friendly) link up challenge!

Our verse this week is for our dads
I  have to say that I am the most blessed daughter and wife in the world. 
My own daddy is just amazing! He has prayed for, guided me, taught me, brought me
to church all of my life, taught me about Jesus and how much he loves me ...
I couldn't ask for a better daddy! 
And my husband. Where do I even begin?
He is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. He 'gets' me even when he
probably would rather not. We know what our looks mean. He knows when I 
need a hug or to laugh, even when I don't think I do at that moment ;)
He makes me smile and melt... but more than that, as a daddy - he is truly
amazing. He loves those babies. I still remember the look on his face when he first 
held them in the hospital. He is sometimes like my third child... 
running and hitting and sword fighting through the stores. I need to let them 
do it and stop calling them down I guess ;) lol! 
His smile is literally from EAR TO EAR when he watches his daughter dance. 
She laughs and says he looks creepy... it is THAT BIG. But he is SO PROUD of her. 
So, all that being said... I am SO blessed to have such wonderful, God fearing, God loving, 
family oriented men in my life. I thank Him every day for it!

Here is my card I created for this weeks WORD ART WEDNESDAY link up:


I had SO much fun making this card! 
I created one of these shirt cards WAY BACK A LONG TIME AGO
but had forgotten how to fold it. I found a you tube video tutorial for the origami shirt, 
then a tutorial for the tie... 
I covered the tie with waterfall stickles. 
and voila

My son has been loving making origami guns lately... sigh... 
They are rubber band shooting simple little guns... a boy thing I guess.
When he saw me make this shirt he was so excited and wanted to make one. 
He made three in fact... all different sizes. Here is a pic of him making and holding one. 


He did a good job 


Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today!
I hope your day is happy and blessed. 

    





Here are this week's AWESOME sponsors:
My Scraps & More is offering one
very lucky person a $15 gift certificate
to their AWESOME store.  Click here to
browse and shop My Scraps & More.
AND
Our digital sponsor this week is the
SUPER FUN Bugaboo Stamps.  Check
out ALL the DARLING images
available now at Bugaboo Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter