And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Yarnaholic

I am not actually a yarnaholic...
coffee... glitter.... glue... paper... those things would be more likely. 
My mom and sister however are TOTAL YARNAHOLICS! 
My mom crochets and my sister knits. I never got into that form of
creating / crafting. I didn't have the patience ;-)

I created this card for the NEW FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGE

I used the FBD Digital Stamp: Triple Scoop
and the sentiment is from the
Rubber Stamp Set: She Loves Yarn



I used the Splitcoaststampers sketch # 548 as my inspiration. 
This image was in my stash, already colored, so I am unsure 
which markers I used. I am pretty sure that I used skin copics, prismacolor markers, 
and a teal sharpie. 

The dp are from my stash. The kraft and white cardstock are from Papertrey Inc. 



***********************************ON TUESDAY, JULY 14*************************************
 UPCOMING RELEASE / HOP
PLEASE READ!

**As many of you know, my mom was diagnosed with a rare form of uterine cancer. 
She had a CT scan last week that showed it to be contained in her uterus. PRAISE GOD!
Her surgery is going to be on July 22. My friends and I have set up a fundraiser and digi release
in hopes to help relieve some of the stress of the medical expenses she will have and allow her to focus on getting better.
My friend Carolyn and I also have several special digital stamps in the shop 
All funds from the sale of these and ANY items in the shop will be given to my mom to help pay for anything she needs during this time.I know that many of us do not have money to give. Believe me. I understand. 
But if you believe in the healing power of prayer, then please pray. 
God is in control. He is working and he does hear our prayers!

Thank you all in advance for your prayers and for your support. 

****************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today!
Hope to see you play along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges. 

Have a blessed day!
Heather 

1 comment:

  1. Hello - my name is Cara and I am a Yarnaholic! LOL .... I crochet .. it's a way to keep my hands busy when I am watching a movie with my son! Love the card - that image is adorable!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter