And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge 203

This verse is SO comforting and beautiful!
I am so thankful for God's love. 
I couldn't do anything with out Him.
There are days that I am so busy and consumed with my own doings, 
that when I get frustrated and think "How am I going to get this done?"
or "How can I change the way I did this?" or "How did I...?
You see a lot of "I's" there, don't you?
When I take time to stop and just be still and let God speak to me. 
When I let Him do His job. When I realize that He is in control of my life, 
Not me... Not "I" ... everything else falls into place. The problems don't seem 
so big and my to do list gets a bit shorter because when it all comes down to it,
God is God. He is my rock, my shelter, my strong tower in which I can run into, 
He brings me peace and comfort, He loves me so much! And boy does he have patience!!! 
I thank God every day for all of the blessings He has bestowed upon me. 
For healing and watching over my family. For all he has done for my mom. 
God is so good!!!

Our verse this week is:
ISIAH 12:2
and you can get it FREE at the WAW Challenge Blog site HERE





OK, too many pics of the same card, but I LOVE these colors and
the simplicity of the layout and the beautiful scripture verse. 
It is so peaceful and comforting. The curled edges of the paper remind me of
moments when I am outside and a gentle breeze comes out of no where... 
and it's not just any breeze, but like God himself is there and letting you know
that He is there and for you to just be still in His wonderful presence. 

I hope to see you play along with us at our WAW Anything Goes (Family Friendly) link Up. 

Have a very beautiful and blessed week. 
Heather Dennis

Lawn Fawn is our ADORABLE sponsor this week.
They're a new sponsor for us this year, and
one lucky person will get the opportunity to
pick out one new stamp set of their choice
from Lawn Fawn.  How exciting!
AND













My Artistic Adventures is our super sweet
digital sponsor this week.  One lucky person
will win their choice of some lovely new
collage sheets from My Artistic Adventures

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter