And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

DT Card - Word Art Wednesday 204 - AG

Good Morning. 
Forgive me, I am in a bit of a rush this week.
As many of you may know, we had one weird weekend here in South Carolina. 
Lots of rain and flooding and more rain. My poor husband had to work
 all weekend (pretty much for free). He is paid salary now and doesn't get
overtime at all. Most would take off days during the week to make up for it, 
but not my husband. He feels if it is his normal day to work, he should be there.
There are a few Lieutenants out right now and work to be done, so 
he is working... and  I am proud of him for that... but know he could really
use a break. And due to the crazy weather, schools were closed Mon and Tues. 
Meaning Dance was also closed. Meaning I was unable to clean the studio
and have to go TODAY. Hence the rushed post. I guess I can stop rambling now :) 


This week we are using the scripture verse:
2 Corinthians 4:16


I had printed  this image on vellum a long time ago and found it in my stash
I thought it would be pretty with this beautiful scripture verse. 
I colored parts of the image using smooch in pearl, silver, and pink. 



I hope to see you play along with us at the  Word Art Wednesday 204 - Anything Goes

Check out our wonderful sponsors
sponsor this week. 
One lucky person will receive
a £10 gift certificate to this fun store.
AND
All Dressed Up is our sweet digital sponsor
this week.  One lucky participant will win
their choice of two (2) sweet new digis
from the adorable All Dressed Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter