And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, October 9, 2015

The Nutcracker Ballet

Good Afternoon
I had intended on this post going up well before now. 
I got a little busy with breakfast, getting dressed, cleaning house and sweeping the kids
out the door and, of course, didn't get back to the computer in time to even write this post. 
My daughter assists a preK dance class on Friday mornings. She loves working with
the little ones, and they love her. 

Both of my kids will be in this year's Nutcracker Ballet performance.
My daughter is going to be a party mom and the Gumdrop Princess. 
My son will be playing Fritz, Clara's brother.   I can't wait to see it on stage!

This image was one I drew last year while the kids were practicing for the Nutcracker Ballet 2014. 
I have to tell you a fast, funny story. 
When my daughter was backstage during rehearsal, she saw the nutcracker head in 
a box. She was trying to make a joke and say there was a headless nutcracker walking
around somewhere. Instead it came out nut-less head cracker. I thought it was hilarious! 
Granted, she didn't get the play on words, but several of us did. It was either really funny 
or we were all just so tired at that point anything would have set us off. :-)

My card was created using this weeks sketch found at 


I added some white flat sequins,  plastic confetti snowflakes, glossy accents and silver stickles. 

.

I am also entering this card into the

Thank you for stopping by. 
I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!

Heather D. 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun Christmas card, Heather! Love your nutcracker! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter