And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #209

Coffee's brewing. 
The sun is shining. 
My beautiful babies are still sleeping and 
I am getting ready to send my husband off to work. 
(while wishing he could be off and just stay with us today... every day)
God is so good to us!

I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for Him. 
Not just for all he has done for me and my family
this year with my mom going through surgery and Chemo, 
financially, protecting my children and my family...
That list goes ON AND ON. 
But I am so thankful for Him and WHO HE IS!
He is a GOOD GOOD FATHER!

If you haven't heard that song, CLICK HERE to be directed to
YouTube :)


Here is the card I created for today's 



I purchased a scrap pack of paper from a scrapbook site
several months ago. Could have quite honestly been a year ago. 
Either way, I haven't gotten around to using any of it yet :/ 
I was digging through my huge box of paper (wish I had more room
for my crafty stuff. It shares a room with my washer, dryer, freezer, pantry, and
computer table. And the room isn't really big at all... soo.....)
and stumbled upon this beautiful, fall looking piece.
It is by Sis Boom for daisyd's called Sheherazade #17002


Thank you for stopping by today. 
Check out this weeks amazing sponsors. 
Hope to see you play along!

Heather D. 

AND

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter