And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Place Setting Cards / Special Order

I've been working on a few projects the past few weeks that that were 'special orders'. 
I have made several cards, but haven't found time to share them with you :-(

I am here to share these though. 
I had spoken to a friend at dance and she found out that
 I make cards. We talked a bit and she asked me if I would be
interested in creating her place setting cards. If you know anything about me,
you know that creating / crafting is sort of a stress reliever and I couldn't wait to get started. 
(had a lot of stress to relieve, lol!)
So, she gave me her party invitation and told me to be creative. 
She didn't specify or tell me anything... which scares me. 
I want it to be something they want. 
But she assured me that she would be happy no matter what I chose to do...
sooooo....
I kept the same layout, color scheme and basic design and 
created these little place settings. 




 I used shabby white embossing enamel for the trees and snow. 
I sprinkled the chunky powder onto the outside of the tree, '
heat-set from underneath, then finished heat-setting on top when it had
stopped blowing around :) 





Thank you for stopping by!
I appreciate all of the comments and love you share with me!

If you have a special order you would like to place, 
please email me at freshbreweddesigns (at) yahoo.com

Have a very happy and blessed day. 

Heather 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter