And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bellas, house mouse and coffee! Oh My!






LOL! I got a lot more done that I ever thought I would today. After lunch I played barbies with the kids. They had a messy snack, so of to the bath we went. My mom came soon later to get them for a sleepover. My DH called to say he would be working late. Hmm.. whatever will I do with myself?!? Make cards of course!!! :) YIPPIE!!! When I am alone it is amazing what I go through. I never have time fully alone to think or focus on myself. SO, here I am in the craft room, creating and listening to the radio. It's also amazing how many emotions one person can go through in a few hours!!! So I am one minute laughing and thinking about kids, thinking back about my husband when we first met, lots of things. My new friends ... love. My family. Mom and dad. SONGS really get to me. SO One minute I am laughing, then crying... then goofy. Goofy is where I took a pic of myself in an aeropostale shirt Tommys grandma bought me. I am so too old to wear their clothes ... but it made me feel younger, lol. ((I talk like I am so old, lol ...)) SO anyway , I guess it's just a girl thing? :) I guess I needed a pick me up so it's a good thing that me and my gang came on to cheer me up. I got a few shots of my cards and of myself being goofy ... Tommy should be home soon. It's late, but I am coffeed up. We are going to get a movie and a late bloomin onion and enjoy some time together. Should be fun. :) Hope you like the cards. The house mouse is for a challenge on Card makin mamas (cafe mom).
The others are for a bella group. I am obsessed with my bellas:) These are for a red white and blue contest .. but I cant choose which to submit. ANy help??? ... Urgh! I talk too much!!! lol.

11 comments:

  1. Nice cards and your blog look great ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great but I think the bella is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I adore House Mouse, and Monica is my favorite :) Got Buns made me laugh, a good way to start the day! Like your red, white and blue too!
    Oh and you have some very cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! Got Buns? LOVE it! So glad you got some you time! I am dieing for some myself. But then I might just sleep it away this morning. ::yawn::

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pick the Grillafella! Too cute!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are really cute and your blog looks great. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I talk a lot too so don't worry there! I love the beachabella for the red, white, and blue challenge. Love the paper you used on that! Nice blog! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL :) You are too funny! Love the pic cute mama! :) All the cards are beautiful as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog...and LOVE all of your cards! They are stunning!
    Have a BELLARIFIC Day!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter