And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

TOTAL FRUSTRATION!

my computer is acting loopy. It may be about to die :( I hope not!!! I go to yahoo to check my emails and every one is a big blank pg??? then I come here and all of my pics are missing. After I restart my computer it is fine. Then It does it again the next day or hours later. I am so frustrated !! :( and sad. I hope it is nothing. But it doesn't sound like nothing. IF it stays ok, I will have some posts later today. Hope you are all having a lovely day. Thanks for the recent comments ladies. You made me smile:):):)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    found your blog via tilda & co, your cards are fab, if you go to my blog and e-mail me I may be able to help you with the magnolia stamps
    lv Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, do you still need help with the magnolias, if so click on my name and then e-mail I may be able to help
    lv gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Your computer can't die! Snail mail is TOO LONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter