And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bella + Bling ... nutthin betta!!!


I had so much fun making her. I think this is my favorite card I have made so far. It is the first time I used the OMS and 2 cuttlebug papers ((same folder different colors... duh didn't need to say that!)) I thought the MWAH bella was SO cute and have wanted her a long time. I finally decided on her ((against Hannah's protests, she hates her butt:) )). I hope you like my card. I added all the 'bling' to it because I made it for a bling challenge on crafting for sanity. I have never really used much bling, but I am now hooked!!!!!!! The last 2 cards in my post were made after this one .. BLING:) lol. I better go and start dinner. It's getting late. Dinner for 1, that is. Hubby is working late and mom has the kids for the night. I may be back if the creative bug bites me:)

8 comments:

  1. That bella is SO YOU!

    I literally laughed out loud when you said that about hannah not liking her butt. LOL! She sounds like she is a BLAST!

    I LOVE this card. The colors, the peronality, and the bling. Nicely done!

    "mwa" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Heather!! Hanna and Bella will have a cat fight if you keep it up! LOL!!Love the awesome colors of your card and the blings are such pretty additions!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Your coloring is gorgeous and the color combo is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card...it's so cute!! Love the colour combination and the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, thanks for all your kind and uplifting words! I love this card! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog, Heather. I love it! And I love your card. Very cute! I read your profile. God bless you as you homeschool. I schooled my three sons at home for their entire schooling. I only have one left at home. He'll be going into 11th grade. It's hard, but definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather this is a AWESOME card! I love everything about it...the colors, the bling, the OMS! You ROCK!!!!

    Good Luck with the Bling Contest...I am going to try and get a card made before I leave tomorrow!

    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome bella Heather...great coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter