And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He took my place, He did this for me...

He took your place. He did this for you. I am where I belong. I am His!!! I am a child of God.

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite songs. And that video always makes me cry. Very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always cry when I see this. Thanks for posting this. too often I think we only think about the sacrifice Christ made on Easter and communion Sunday. But to remember all the time and to hold such reverence to the act of love HE preform is a good thing! thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just sort of tumbled right into your blog on accident. I am so glad I did. I think we may be sisters! I am so envious of your work, It is awesome. But here is what really got me, we both LOVE coffee & chocolate (I tell people they are my drugs of choice and will go through serious withdrawl if I had to go a day w/o) AND most important we are both Children to the KING of KINGS! I am 20plus s/h, but will ALWAYS be his CHILD, forever young at heart. I have seen versions of this video a hundred times and still always cry.
    Have a blessed day, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter