And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, July 3, 2008

MmMmM!!!


I didn't get around to making any cards today :( .. but I made cookies :) :) :) Also a cheesecake, 3 pitchers of sweet tea, marinating the 'meat', started on my homemade mac n cheese, deviled eggs.. Also cleaned it ALL up!!! wow! can you believe that??? All while my hubby worked late. He is still at work actually. Tomorrow all I will have to do is light cleaning, cook the ribs and wings, baked beans, veggies, beer battered onion rings .. eat and die:) lol!!! It should be a good party. Granny will be surprised. I'm getting hungry thinking about it! Off for my last cup of coffee for the day and to sample a cookie:) Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July celebration! God Bless!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy! You totally have me drooling over here, and I don't have any cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum! I wish I lived close by to come to your party...sounds like it is going to be WONDERFUL!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love the apron & the cookies! You are just like me, addicted to coffee..there could be worse things.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, YUM! Sure wish we had come over THERE for the Fourth! That sounds like a FEAST! Hope your granny enjoyed it too! I actually made cookies myself on Wed or Thurs last week. They were needed, LOL!. Your apron is very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Bella explosion card!!!!!!

    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter