And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

~STRETCH~ Ahhhh ...





Today we stayed home ALL day! That rarely happens on Saturday. Yesterday was so much fun! I wouldn't change a thing about it. It was perfect!!! Granny had a good time, we all laughed and enjoyed each others company. The kids ate, played, got to do some sparklers ... It was all in all a perfect day! Hope you all had a wonderful celebration also:). I took almost 200 .. yes 200!!! pics yesterday. :) wow! I will share one with you and maybe make a collage later. My cafe mom'ers... I am going to add a journal one day soon w/ lot s of pics so prepare yourselves. Granny was so surprised about her party ((despite the kids dropping hint after hint)) she cried and made us all cry in return. Adam, my bro, got her to sit on his motorcycle ((not ride.. just sit:) )) I thought the pic was too cute and had to share!


I also got the chance to make 3 cards today. The first I made was one of Dawns creations. I love her stuff. We use her tuts quite often on Card Makin Mamas ((cafe mom)). I skipped over this one somehow .. until a girly on cafe mom and here, Lisa, made one and I loved it. Mine is nowhere near as spectacular as hers.. but I liked the overall layout and will try it again. And My Rileys:) I SO Love These Guys!!! :) SO fun!!! I got them in an image swap. They were so cute and I really enjoyed playing with them:) If you see this, THANKS A MILLION HEATHER!!! they are great! OK, I am tired, so I am off to bed. Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

MWAH!!!, Heather

4 comments:

  1. Awh shucks! You mentioned me in your blog!! I didn't realise you liked my card that much! What a sweetie you are, and yours looks very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards! Love the pop-up bella...that is VERY unique! And the rileys are so darn cute!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Rileys...he's so fun to make cards with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, very nice blog. I LOVE your cards. I really like the verse with Riley. Perfect! I want to try one of those fancy cards you did of Dawns. Very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter