And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cupcake Challenge




Last night ... after cleaning and working to get ready for Tommy Rays party, I just needed some stress relief. The cakes messed up ... Lots of things happened to get me down. I did fix / use the broken cake .. but that will be a story for the bday party post:). I checked emails and remembered Taylor's Cupcake challenge!YES! I went to her blog and got excited. Her and the featured cupcake samplers cards were so so cute and I loved the sketch. I had been going to Mel's blog so much lately for ideas that I remembered her tut for the grid cards. I thought it would be great for this challenge. I messed up a few ((I don't own a score pal yet)). I also hand stitched the beads. It was time consuming.. but fun and got my mind off things. My paper is by American Tradition and the stamp is the cupcake from my Cupcakeabella. Thanks for visiting me and thanks, Taylor, for the challenge.

13 comments:

  1. such great attention to detail! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I've wanted to try the grid technique too. I might have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you added pearls on your background, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, i love that cupcake! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love it! I am going to check out the tut. to make the grid right now! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!! Makes my head hurt to think about hand stitching all those beads, but it sure does look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow...I love this! I saw it on Mel's blog too and knew I had to try it...maybe next week (sigh!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT card!! I'm glad to see you are doing her challenges!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card -- love the grid background-- so very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful card Heather!! You have so much patience to do something with so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love the background you created! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! You totally rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my word, how long did this take to make ??? I love this background, but would never have the patients for it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter