And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, November 24, 2008

just a few



I have just a few cards to share with you tonight. Nothing spectacular, nothing amazing :o). I have been busy planning for Thanksgiving and getting prepared for Christmas, I have fallen behind on my card making. You all know how it goes, I make a pile of simple ones to get my mojo going again and then I make one I am happy with soon after. I hope that will happen again :) lol. I feel bad posting these .. Catherine was so sweet to send me the penguin images, but I do not feel i did them justice. I will make more with them. I am in love with these lil guys!:) Thanks again Catherine!

This card was made after the tutorial Taylor posted on her blog. She used hers on a card and an ornament. It was so pretty I had to try it! I had found this punch (martha stewart) in the sale bin at Michael's last week for $9. I used my coupon and got it for under $6 :) yIPPIE!!! I really love Taylor's stuff. She is amazing .. it is so pretty and clean. Mine is an attempt .. I will try it again. I cut out an embossed snowflake from my cuttlebug, then re bugged it:). That was probably the most time consuming thing about this card.

Lastly this card was made for a monochromatic themed sketch challenge on Cafe mom. I found this stamp last week at AC Moore for $3.50. I thought it was too cute and a great deal, so into my cart it went:).
That is all for me tonight. I need to start posting my products more. I just feel like a broken record .. bic markers, rak images, blah blah .. lol. I will do better. If you have any Qs please feel free to email me or ask in the comments section and I will get back to you. :) Have a great night:)!!!

10 comments:

  1. hey Mama! as always great cards! I nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog posted today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy hunny and such gorgeous cards you've made!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! That snowflake card is fabulous! I'm envious of your creativity! You did awesome with those penguins! Soooo adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute. I really love that little penguin. he's so cute! The giraffe is adorable to. Your amazing girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Those penguins are just WAY too cute! I love them!! Do you know what brand they are? Catherine... if you ever want to send some my way I'll gladly return the favor, LOL!! Your "simple" cards as you so lightly put it are fabulous as always girlie!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Those penguins are just WAY too cute! I love them!! Do you know what brand they are? Catherine... if you ever want to send some my way I'll gladly return the favor, LOL!! Your "simple" cards as you so lightly put it are fabulous as always girlie!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, I don't know how you can make so many cards in such a short time! I'm so wanting to stamp right now. Love your snowflake card. And your penguin is so, so cute! Well, actually, all of them are cute. Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlfriend, you must need to drink some more coffee because I have no idea how you could say you didn't do the penguin and polar bear cards any justice...they are PERFECT in EVERY imaginable way!!! In all honesty, I don't think you could make a bad card if you tried. The colors and coloring on your polar bear card are priceless, and I love all the sparklies on your penguin card!!! Both of these beauties make me smile:o) I also love the elegant snowflake card, and your monochromatic giraffe card is wonderfully fun and cheerful!!! So, in other words, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Have a great night my dear:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the giraffe!! sooo cute! what a great deal! love the penguin card too! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work Heather!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter