And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Caution: Crazy days ahead:)



I am sure you are all cooking, cleaning, and running around like crazy today, tomorrow and still will be over the weekend:). I did find the time to make a simple house mouse card for this weeks challenge. The challenge was to use dots ((If my memory serves me correctly, lol ... We shall see in a minute, lol Fingers crossed!)). I made this sweet card with yet another RAKed image. I have held on to images for a year almost so I figure I will never use them all if I dont get started ... my box is almost bursting with gorgeous images screaming my name:). i felt i could not do them justice. As I learn more I tend to try the intimidating ones more:). This image was not intimidating, just cute. I hope you like my card. Have fun today prepping for tomorrow.


Here is a pic I took Sunday before church. Tommy Ray was mad at me b/c he did not like the vest. The tie he wanted to wear did not go with the shirt. The vest hid that this tie was short. After all the fits and fights and us being late, i jerked the vest off and we went on. I could not find his decent looking shoes either. It seems (obvious) we need to get him new shoes, lol :) I had to post both b/c his faces are priceless:)

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and such a sweet image.
    Aw boys eh? Mine is just the same!
    Hope you have a good thanksgiving tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! And your family is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pic! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather, your card is just too adorable.

    And what a great family pic. His face is just priceless and how cute is Hanna and tell her that i'm digging her socks/leggings.. ♥ it. And ofcourse, you always look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and thanks for sharing your family pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! I love how you put it together. I have that stamp too, so it's always great to see how to use it.

    Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, great background. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! LOve!! LOVe!!! LOVE your Happy Hoppers card!!! You ALWAYS do such a wonderful job coloring your images!!! It doesn't matter if it is with color pencils or markers; they always come out perfectly!!! I also love your eye for color! These papers and patterns are gorgeous!!! You ask me how do I do it...well, the question is coming right back at you...how do YOU do it? Every time? I just love this card, and that's all I'm gonna say about that:o)

    You are right! Your son's faces are priceless in each photo:o) I could not help but laugh at the second one...oh, how I remember those days! Hahahaha!!! Too cute!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that image and the way you put it all together. great card. so sweet. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see your family :)

    Very cute card - I hoard all the images ive been RAKed aswell - must be a Heather thing ;)

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes, a "simple" card -- Simply lovely. Thanks for sharing. Martha Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank for joining us at HM&F

    X Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! Such wonderful, soft colours!
    I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must show this to TR when he's older, like at his graduation or rehearsal dinner party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter