And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Running around like ...







....a turkey with its head cut off :)!!! Eww!!! I know, I will totally ruin it for myself if I keep talking :). Moving on :)! I am cooking now, since I did not get the chance yesterday .. but all is good. Smells yummy ~ I do not know if i will make it until 1pm to eat. I might have to nibble a bit:) I am a sneaky nibbler. OK, too much coffee and pain meds, lol. ((not strong ones, pms ones.. neways)) I really do not need to write here in a rush. I say crazy things.





I got to make a few more cards last night that i wanted to share with you. Hannah's stockings 2 posts below made me want to use that color combo on a bella card. I love pink a nd grey together. I really like the way they look, so soft and feminine. I got a smudge right by lattebellas mug and almost threw her away. Good thing i decided to just cover it up with a sent. I think it is still pretty. Stella always gives me a fit! :) I am not sure how to use her. She is so quirky and fun, she needs paper to match .. but it always looks like a mess not matter what i do. i do like the Stella with the CB paper best. I think her hair looks good in that melon color too :). I used my bic markers on all of these, aside from the skin color in which I used a barely beige copic. On Mwah bella I added glass beads to the flower for a change.








Well, i had better get back to cooking:) Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs!!!

2 comments:

  1. What GREAT card Heather! Wishing you and your family a GREAT Thanksgiving!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we were taking the same meds:o) Hahahahahahaha!!!

    I love all of these cards!!! How do you do it?!?! You can whip out the most wonderful cards back-to-back. I love the color combo, your coloring, the faux stitching and doodling, the layouts, and all of the decorative elements!!! In other words, EVERYTHING!!! You totally rocked all of these beautiful cards!!! I need you over here to help boost my mojo:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter