And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, January 16, 2009

Baked Apples have Never lookes Sweeter!


I won a challenge a while back on the Beary Box site. I actually won a gift card and was able to purchase a few Sarah Kay stamps. Two for me, one for a friend. I got this sweet one as well as one called Country Girl. They are just too cute, I can't wait to be able to get more and to use these more. This is my first time entering the challenge on Magnolia Vs Stampavie. The challenge this week is to make a gift. I thought .. hmmm .. a gift of what for whom? Well, I still do not know who this will be for, but someone is getting this and a set of baked apples :o).
I colored this Time For Apple Pie image with my bic markers and a skin white copic ciao marker. The paper is all RAKED to me except for the green by DCWV. I found this simple recipe on a site called Simply Recipes :oD and printed it just for this project. i have seen many people use their corner rounder on opposite sides of their images, but have not tried it yet myself. i think it makes it look very pretty and will use that again.

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! love those colours together! fabulous card!

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a nice card, and an idea that I plan to use in the future. How neat to add something personal like a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather this is amazing! Great work! I love it and the corners are awesome like that! Love your Sarah Kay stamp too! Super cute!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - someoneis going to be very lucky.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shat fabulpus colours you have used on this perfect card, your colouring is superb
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely idea :-) very cute gift!!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Heather, I LOVE this!!! It is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay...I am picking my big butt off the floor because this literally blew me out of my seat!!!! Jumpin' Jehosophat!!! This is spectacular!!!! I love the way you color, and this layout is fabulous!!! I LOVE IT!!! Next time, please post a warning...Total Splendor Ahead, Be Prepared...I am getting too old to be falling out of my seat;o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter