And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drinks are on me!


Literally!! :o) This card is for the Cute Card Thursday challenge. The challenge is to make a card that makes you giggle. Well, I think this one fits the bill, wouldn't you say? :o) I have been wating to use this Studio G kidz stamp - cow for the longest time. Hannah got it in the $ bin at Michales after Christmas and I thought it was too cute! There is a week long challenge on Cafe Mom, Card Makin Mamas that is to follow a sketch and use a drink in your card. I have not participaed all week, so will not be added in the challenge prize drawing, but drew my inspiration from that challenge for his card. I just kept thinnking "Dairy Queen MooLatte!" lol!!! Do you see it? I made it extra fun by adding the purple fun flock and the google eyes. The sentiment and latte cup are by inkadinkado. I hope this card gives you a giggle today.
Thanks to all of you asking about and praying for Hannah. she is feeling better today and her skin is looking less inflamed than it was. It is still very irritated, but I am hopeful that this is going to help her out. Prayer is the main thing though, so please keep her on your list. Thanks again.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, it certainly did make me giggle, love the cow stamp it is so cute!

    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!!! I love the purple spots!! So cute!!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dairy Queen MooLatte". Hahaha!! You are hysterical!!! Needless to say, you gave me my much needed belly laugh for the day:D I do love your adorably funky card!!! The googly eyes and the flocking are fabulous!!!

    I am glad to hear that dear, sweet Hannah is doing better. How is mommy? I hope she is feeling better too! I also hope Tommy Ray's fever has gone down. As for the prayers...you and yours are regulars on my list!!

    Love ya, girlie!!!
    Big hugs!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Heather! It's so fun!!!! And I am still praying for your baby girl!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, it's been a while! Hope your holidays were fabulous and hope your year will be too.
    This is a cute stamp and you did a great job with piecing it together.
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Heather I had a giggle - very clever!!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally see it! You are freakin hilarious! I can't wait for the sickies to be gone and the energy to return so I can put it into some challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this little card
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter