And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!


the kids can not have eggs anymore ( I thoght they were allergic to raw eggs and had given them things with eggs cooked in them until late October of this year) and as of this week we are again omitting wheat, soy, milk (which was already out), berries, and a few other things. I make the best ever chocolate chip cookies! did i ever tell you that? this card got me craving them big time!!! I made thie card a few days ago for the recipe challenge on stamp something Friday. I had a week of roller coaster rides and unexpected things. We took Hannah to the Dr again on Tuesday. We just have to keep trusting God and doing all we are doing .... I also have friends that are going through a lot of things. sickness, finances, death. I hate to see my friends sad and just hope they know that I am praying for them. i can never tell you how much I appreciate you all and the prayers you have sent my way. Ok, back to the card... sorry I went off on another subject .. it has been on my mind alot. I used a RAKed image, paper in my scrap box, crayola color pencils, OMS, a sentiment from inkadinkado, primas that I sprayed with my pearl ex and alcohol, and ... that about sums it up. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used, are they colored pencils?? and no wonder you ran out of tape look at all the cards you made, all Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter