And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Joyful Birthday


Last week a lady asked me to make a card for a 1 year old little girls birthday party. I thought and thought of what to use and what would be good for a little girl. I had princess stuff, cakes, animals.. but nothing worked in my mind. I came across the first flutterby huggabug card I made with the 3 cupcakes and thought that would be perfect!!! Iam very happy with this card. It is so soft and pretty. It is still 'baby' looking and just sweet enough for a 1 year old little sweet pea! I do hope they like this card. I pieced the cupcake paper and added stickles for that extra sparkle. Puffy paint made the cupcake soft and added texture to the card. I felt the 1 needed something so i tied the fiber around it. Bic Markers and RAKed paper .. and that is it! I am also entering this card into the spoon full of sugar challenge since the challenge was for paper piecing.

16 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE this card Heather. I love the 1 and the images...it is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this card is absolutely darling!!! I love the soft colors too...it reminds me of a soft, snuggly, baby blanket. Plus, that precious huggabug reminds me of mine when they were little and after they had a little too much sugar. Hahaha!!! KWIM? What can I say? I love this beautiful card, and all the sweet details!!

    Love and Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, your card is adorable, I love the image and the softness of the colours so very pretty. joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Heather....this is an AWESOME card!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! It's so darling! You did a FABULOUS job! You should be so proud of yourself! Your work is amazing hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Heather!

    She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it !!!! the colours and the image ....so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather this is adorable!! I love the colors and the soft feel, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sure is one sweet card, absolutely adorable! I'll bet the lady who asked you to make it was thrilled.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Heather, I love the image and the pastel colours are beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE everything about this card! Its perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Heather!
    Soft and sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather - I just love this card so much. The colors are so perfect and so many different techniques and products... So Great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter