And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am stupid!!!!!



I am a dummy for not looking around first. I made this card THINKING it was a Sugar Nellie, lol. OOPS! NOT! Oh well. I got these amazing images that I am SO THANKFUL for, but do not know who is who. I don't mind, I need the practice and I really like the way this card turned out. It was for the sugar bowl challenge, but I will have to work on that again another time. Now it is for me *grin*. I think after a little research he is called Hangler. I love all of these stamps; whiff of joy, magnolias, this one, sugar nellies, sarah kay ... so many stamps so little $$!!! :oD I did follow the rules: 3 different patterned papers, 3 embellishments. It is my first time decorating the inside of the card as well. I kept it simple, but I really like the way it turned out.


I am off to start dinner. Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend.




5 comments:

  1. Love your card, no matter what challenge it's supposed to be for. :-)
    And no... you are NOT stupid, far from it: you are one of the wittiest, sweetest, caring people I ever met! I left you a little something on my blog; hope it makes you feel better, lol.
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather that is beautiful!!!! (Even if you can't use it for the challenge...it's great)!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not dumb hunny, i do far dummer things! we have so much to think about, besides this was a very easy mistake, they are all similar images! hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Heather...you have left blabber mouth me virtually speechless. Your card is all things beautiful rolled into one precious card!!! I love all of its gorgeousness...ALL OF IT!!!! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!!!

    Love and Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, and a sweet image. Too bad you can't use it for your challenge, but its great anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter