And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 in 1




this card is for the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge as well as the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. I loved the sketch and thought this would make an adorable spring card ... AND I got to ink my Elzybells Egg Costume stamp for the first time!!! YAY!!! I bought this well before Christmas and have been so egg~cited to use it :o). I used bazzil cs as the base, american crafts ds cardstock for the patterned paper as well as the cuttle bugged paper. I colored this sweet image with my bic markers, added fun flock to the purple part of the egg, stickles, and voila! I really like this card because of the image. I was drawn to it because my mom had a shirt she wore while pregnant with me that had a chic hatching out of an egg ((what the shirt said escapes me)), i was born on Easter, and I had a shirt made for myself when I was pregnant with Han that was similar to my moms and to this image. Hope you are having a good week. I can not believe tomorrow is Friday!!! I am relieved though and ready for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love this Easter Egg. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Heather, it is so fun and so pretty! Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How *F*U*N!!!! It looks like the adorable egg is doing a little dance:o) This makes me smile really BIG:o) I also love all the beautiful colors!!!! Your creativity and talent never ceases to amaze me!!!! This is sure to brighten someone's day and spread loads of cheer!!!! I know because it did it for me:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter