And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello :)


last week sometime just before we found out the kids had the flu I made about 4 of these cards to mail to sick members of our church. I still love this sweet and sassy set and plan to get a lot of use out of it. My kiddies are still under the weather (guess that is a big duh since I have not been posting much.) I have been so out of it since the last time han got sick, this threw me for a loop. I am so blessed to have such a giving and loving and strong mama. She has done so much for me, my kids .. for everyone when they need it, she is there. I just hope I can make it up to her somehow or show her somehow how thankful I am and how much I love and appreciate her. Well, OK, so off I go because this has taken me 2 1/2 hours to write. (between stopping for kids, cooking and such .. really .. see I am nuts right now :) ) Hope you all have a nice and relaxing weekend. Hugs! i will be back on as soon as I can to thank and catch up with my most special friends.

A pic of my fluy kids veggin and watching TV :) they look pretty happy despiet feeling horrible:) We have been havin lots of movie days this week :) the only thing missing from this pic is Mama (me) sittin in the middle :)

To my Carolyn, I love you girly and NEEd a Carolyn fix!!! I have been seeing all of your beautiful cards and thinking about you and your son. Can't wait for you to see him. I WILL have time to comment on your lovely creations soon. Just know i have been thinking about you!:)

2 comments:

  1. Morning, heather! I'm hoping the kiddos get back up on their feet soon--cause you need a break!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a time you have had. Poor little ones, so glad they are feeling better. I hope you are all blessed with good health!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter