And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm blue without you


This weeks cupcake challenge was to use brown with another color they listed. I chose blue. :) I had colored this image well over a week ago, but with the kids being sick I never got around to making a card with it. Good thing because it was perfect for this challenge. I also used the sketch on Friday Sketchers for the card. My papers are all scraps, the CS is by Bazzil, I colored it with my bics and 3 copics (2 skin and a brown I was RAKed along with the image), and the flower is hand cut and ran through the cuttlebug. I am off to do some chores and school with the kids. have a beautiful day. The sun is finally out today! YAY!

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Norma sent me some of that image and I haven't had the chance to use it yet. I'm going to have to do that! Beautiful card as always my dear! I love that flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Heather. I love the colourcombo and papers you chose. The image is gorgeous.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have catchy titles for your blog entries!perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card - love the big flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Daisy and you made her look so sweet!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love the image, the colors and that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter