And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thinking of you


This card is for the new challenge on Inspirational Card Sketches blog. I am not used to doing tags, so this was all new to me. My husbands grandmother fell after a church service and got hurt. She broke her nose among other things and is not feeling well. I made this card with her in mind the whole time. I used some Cuttle Bugged paper, stickles, Martha Stewart border punch, hand stitching with embroidery floss Raked patterned paper and a RAKed flower to make this. It is a card and not a tag. I used my Cricut design studio to make it. I do hope she likes it and it makes her feel a little better.

13 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE this! I love the stitches! What great detailing! I was actually kinda itching to give this a try again today and lost my sewing kit, lol! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandmother will love it! Bless her heart, I pray for a speedy recovery for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag card is gorgeous..love that MS punced border and the beautiful stitching:)
    `Thanks` for joining in with I=C-S this week..
    Hope your Grandmother is feeling better soon~X~
    Have a lovely Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW it's absolutely gorgeous and I know your grandmother is just going to love it. Lovely job and thanks for joining us this week! :)
    ♥DAWN♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!
    I love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job you have done with this tag, beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!!!! It is stunning! I just love the stitching! Thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just darling ! love the tag card idea ! beautiful colors & details !

    thanks for joining in with ICS this week !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice tag card! Love it!~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow! Purple is my favorite color and I love all of the little sewing details on this tag! I am glad you play along with us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved your scallop tag. so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I especially love the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tags and I've only made one or two. This came out great with all the stitching and loose thread. Gorgeous, in my book! I hope your husband's grandmother is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter