And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh So Simple ... but Sweet :)


This is one of the most plain cards I have ever made. This was SOOO hard! The challenge for The Cupcake Challenge ((my beautiful friend Lisa is part of the new DT there!)) this week was to make a one layer card. I chose to keep mine as simple as possible. I used the stamp set Cassandra sent me for my birthday and a 'friends' sentiment. Then i cut holes with my crop o dile and colored them in with a red marker. Voila ~ a one layer card :) I know it is not my regular style, but i hope it still makes you smile :)


good night:)

16 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love that stamp :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, but so lovely! Those cherries are gorgeous and are perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the punched wholes that you have made on the left side, just adds so much extra to a simple card! :) Thanks for joining us at CCC!! :)

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is what this challenge is all about - I love it! That is just so fresh - I may have to lift this idea!!

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I like the punched and markered holes, I have never seen that before or if I have I guess I just thought they were eyelets or something. Very Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sweet cherries! Neat idea to color the holes. Never thought of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Makes me think of sunshine and summertime! Great Job Heather!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, simple, and very sweet! I'm so glad that you got to create! Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does make me smile! I love simple cards, and this one is simple but still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww... this is sweet. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and sweet, beautiful job with the challenge, thanks for playing along with us at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually really really like it! It's very light and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather this card rocks! I love everything about it! I'm just a cherry kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card. Simple yet very sweet, just the way I like 'em!! Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS on making the Top 5 at CCC :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aha! I had a feeling this was going to make the Top 5 at CCC and it did! Congrats, Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter