And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, June 19, 2009

Card Puke!


This, my friends, is what card puke looks like. It is due to a BAD day yesterday and a hurting back this morning. My mojo was blinded ... yet did not want to stop making this card no matter how much worse it became as i worked on it. My sweet friend Cheryl on cafe mom sent me this adorable Stella image. I have had her colored and ready for weeks. I am going to send this to my mom :) I am sure many of you who have been listening to me whine and complain were thinking the same thing .. suck it up :0) Thanks for putting up with me. I hope this card does not hurt your eyes :/. Happy Friday everyone! HUGS!!!!

11 comments:

  1. oh really funny and so wonderful in colours.
    thank you for you beautiful entry to my sketch at the friday sketchers
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title cracked me up. What's so terrible about this card? I think its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how freakin hilarious heather! some day i wish to puke in such vibrant colors! I think the card is absolutely fantabulous!!! You did a wonderful job for havin a bad day! I wish that I could puke up a card like that on my bad days!
    ~anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card. I like it. Loved your title.Hope the back get better soon.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, bright and summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEHE just love the title of this post Heather... Far out if that is your "card puke" type of card then you sure have a lot of pukey talent! It is a fab card and Ilove the fun image and wonderful bright and happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so silly! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still laughing about the card saying - but you are so funny, it's a great card, you are just too hard on yourself! Hope you do feel better!!

    Thanks so much for playing along this week - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter