And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friendship


OK, I bit the bullet and joined in on the 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown at 2Sketches4You :). They have so many great prizes to give away, lots of fun, Beautiful inspiration, and an amazing sketch to boot! You have until Saturday to get in on the fun! I tried my hand at something different this go round. This is not my usual style, but I enjoyed stepping out of my box, thinking, rethinking, and putting it all together. I hope you like my card. I did enjoy making it.

Materials used:
Brilliance: coffee bean
Stamp: Stampabilities
Cricut: Accent essentials, walk in my garden
Paper: Bazzil, Autumn leaves (thrift store)
Ribbon: Making memories
Everything Else: RAKed

19 comments:

  1. OMG Heather your card is devine. I just love the elegance of your card. Good on you for stepping outside the comfort zone - you did great. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lady....just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ask me, you really make a chance!

    What a beautiful card!

    - Nadine -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, this is such a beautiful card, so elegant. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the card? I love it great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so femanine, floral and antique looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I am in shock and awe! This is just splendiforous!! It's a fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this card is awesome
    Thanks for taking part in the UCS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I'm in awww. This is so, so elegant. I just love these vintage-y cards! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like it? Are you CrAzY? I L-O-V-E IT!!!!! This is a sublime creation!!! So very soft and richly detailed...this is the photo next to the definition for exquisite. Don't believe me...look it up;o) You and your incredible talent never ceases to amaze me!!!

    Love,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Heather!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the shabby chic look. I hope you are having a good Lord's day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL card! You HAVE to win something, and if you don't I might just send you a prize myself! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the blingy accents you used are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter