And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ICS Sketch Time!!!


I am so excited about sharing this sketch with you. I KNOW a few of my good friends are going to absolutely love it .. and I hope the rest of you do as well. It is so fun and pretty and versatile ( I say that about all of Dawn's sketches though don't I? lol!!!) Well, it really is! I had the most fun making this card. I chose to color my lattebella with my watercolor paints (in a tube). Let me tell you, I learned a little of that stuff goes a long way! I know in my card was colored with them as well, but this one was first. :) I did choose to color her skin in with my copics ... the peach I made with the paints just did not look right. These papers were RAKed to me by my friend Heather (toothy on cafe mom) and the sentiment is by inkadinkado. The birds nest beads were also a RAK from my ever so sweet friend Stacy. I can not make a card with this stamp and not think of my friend Catherine. I miss her.. one of my first blogger friends. I think of her often and hope she is well. She always called me Lattebella, lol. So ... this card is not only about an amazing sketch, but so much more. I love all of my wonderful friends and am so blessed to share part of my life... my heart with you. Yes it is late and I am becoming a sap so i guess I will end this now :). lol. Adela has warned me about night typing... And this is becoming one of those posts ... :) . I love my girls :).


Be sure to hop on over to ICS and see the sketch for yourself. It is gorgeous and you will want to start on your project right away. Don't say I did not warn you :). HUGS!!!

9 comments:

  1. you did a fabulous job! have they posted yet? I don't see the update. I have so much cleaning to do today! I hope I can get to this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heather! You did such a fabulous job. I can't use LateBella without thinking of you!! I really like the sentiment stamp... it is perfect. I am going to have to go check out the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!!Great card Heather! You know I LOVE it, being a fellow lover of all things coffee! You did a great job with your watercolor paints! They are hard to work with. Maybe I will get a few free minutes to work on this sketch, it is wonderful! Gotta get back to work :( "sniff" I would rather be making a card.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Heather, love how you've coloured the image, just fab. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card! I love the check off list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Far OUT! Heather your card is just devine - your use of colour is just so inspiring... Great work creating such a fun and colourful card! Thanks for the inspiration Little Miss Card Maker!

    Hope you are having a great week?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness that is just the cutest card!!! love the fun stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful take on the sketch ! just adorable !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter