And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wheeeee!



Doesn't Riley look like he is having the best time!! :) This is the first time I inked him up and have had him for about 8 months. I was so happy to get him out and use him today. I made this card for he sweet thing Sunday sketch challenge, the spoon full of sugar challenge, as well as the Friday challenge on the SCS Hanna stamps forum. I actually made this card before I knew of the theme challenge there... so how lucky was that?!?! lol! I colored my Riley with my Bic makers, used OLD paper from my stash .. my first paper I ever bought I think. The CS is by Bazzil. Sorry this is so short, I am feeding the kiddos and trying to get some things done around here. :)

8 comments:

  1. Animals in swim trunks must be a new trend. Somebody else used a penguin in swim trunks and then there are cats in swim trunks. Love you card. Looks like YOU were having fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Girl! You are a card making machine, do you ever sleep??? This card is great! Perfect summer image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how Riley is all ready for summer, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Riley card! I love how you popped him up so that he really looks like he's skiing! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, just perfect for the weather we're having.
    Thanks for joining us at a spoon full of sugar

    sunny greetings xxx Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the image and great colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!!!!!
    This beautiful weather makes it really fun!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter