And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Cards :)

I have been busy the past few days .. so the last actual card I made was for the ICS sketch. Hannah went to the Dr. last week because her eczema was flared pretty bad. My suspicions were correct and after the swab results came back, she had another infection. I got her meds started and kept a close eye on her. Our weekend went?? lol. My hubby worked most of Saturday. My sis and nephew came over Monday morning, had fun with the kids, lunch and an overdue haircut on little man:) ... then my mom kept Tommy Ray Monday night, Hannah Tuesday night. So Tommy and I got to spend quality time with the each of them as did my parents. (I am good at jumble writing when in a hurry :) sorry) They are both home now ... fighting and things are back to normal :/. We took Han to play putt putt late Mon night. She picked the one with animals :) lol. We had a wonderful time. My son only wanted to go swimming. I have been working on my Hanna GDT cards today though. I am having a much easier time than i expected to. It took me a few days ;) but I like my projects so far. I really did think I would freeze ;) . I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday. i hope to be able to post a card tonight. Love and hugs. ~Heather~
He was signing and telling me to say DUCK :) (in a squeaky high voice:) lol) I am ashamed to day I know very few signs :( that's gotta change!!!
...I love you lil' man!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter