And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, September 28, 2009

An Award


This award came from my dear friend Dawn who is also the owner at ICS. She really touched my heart this morning. It means so much to me that you would give me this Dawn. Thank you!

The rules are that you share 5 things that you are addicted too and pass the award onto 5 other blog friends.

I thought the word and the definition were kindof funny in a way.
Main Entry: 1ad·dict
1 : to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively ed to gambling>

2 : to cause addiction to a substance in (a person or animal)

Every definition came back to drugs, over eating, criminal activity and so on.

So then I thought about what my addictions would be or what I want them to be.

1. Christ ~ we should all be addicted to Christ. Bettering our walk, relationship, reading his word and just loving him that much.

2. My family. I love my family and am so blessed to have such loving, giving, and just plain crazy people to share my life with. :)

3. Friends. I have just a few friends, but God has blessed me with the BEST and I am so happy to have them in my life and heart.

4. CARDMAKING!!! Totally addicted to cardmaking. I have even been creating BEFORE my coffee!!! REALLY!!!

5. COFFEE!!! you KNEW I would have to add that one. It is pretty much unsaid, but I had to 'said' it :) Dark, Bold, Strong Coffee! YUMMMMMM!!!!

I am sending this on to Carolyn, Jenn, Jessica H., Norma, and Heather T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter