And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Monday, September 28, 2009

2 Cards 2 Challenges 2 Sweet

Good Morning. I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday so far. My house if full of the sickies, OJ, tissue, and just being plain lazy. I know I will have to do extra catch up tomorrow and will be frustrated .. but at the moment, I just don't care. The kids and I have been sitting on the couch together just resting.

These cards are both for challenges I have not participated in until today!!! :) I found them on another blog and was very excited to have some new challenges to try out. The first is for the Creative Card Crew Challenge. The challenge was to decorate the inside of your card. I decorated both of the insides of these cards the same. I kept it simple, but thought it was cute.
The second challenge was for Creative Inspirations : Fall theme. I think Fall is a mix of leaves, pumpkins, turkey and candy corn :) lol! I used my hand drawn digi Candy Corn images (Mr. Corn and Candy his wife) that you can find HERE at Fresh Brewed Designs for these cards. I kept the layout pretty simple for these to showoff the images. These little guys just make me happy. I hope they bring a smile to your face as well. The other stamps I used to make these cards include Martha Stewart: Wishing you a Sweet Holiday, Inkadinkado: Happy Halloween, and Stampabilibies: Small Candy corn.


6 comments:

  1. this is such a fun card adn I love the simplicity of it too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet candy corns! Hubby and wifey. So sweet! Great, super, and simple cards! Nice n classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....! I just love this adorable couple! I really like these cards. So clean and sharp! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute fun little card, adorable. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter