And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doodle Street

I have to share with you that I have sadly left Doodle Street. I will continue to keep my shop open, but will no longer be a host on the Doodle Street Challenge blog. I plan to support, play along and do all I can to spread the word and do what I can to help them out. I stepped into my shop only after God gave me the OK. Trust me, I had so many images and things ready ... God was just telling me it was not time yet. He never really gave me peace about the challenge blog. I jumped into that thinking I would be able to help out and to just be there for my wonderful friend Cassandra and our sweet design team. I think having 2 owners to answer to and 2 emails and waiting on 2 people to reply back, send images, and send info was just too much. Our poor DT was confused and Cass and I would just go back and forth trying to figure out if we were on the same page. I really felt I was only adding to the confusion and remembering that God told me no to start with, I chose to step aside. I think the group will grow, Cassandra will do wonderful and amazing things, there will be less time for confusion and more time to enjoy the group. I do hope you ladies over there understand and still love me. I hope my followers will continue to participate in her challenges. If you have not even been, go check it out here : Doodle Street.

I will be back a little later to share some fun stuff with you from Fresh Brewed and a funny story that will make you gobble, I mean, giggle :)!!! many Hugs! See you back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter