And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here Comes the Bride


Good morning! I am getting ready to take Hannah to her Purple People Eater dance and am so sorry this is going to be a short post. This image is part of my BEAUTIFUL friend Carolyn's line of stamps called Busy Beauties. She and Thomas have lots of wonderful ideas and new images coming out soon so be on the look out. They are going to be amazing!!! I colored her with my prismacolor markers, stickles and cheap o glitter glue. I used some scraps from Hannah's hair bows I made.

I am listening and watching Halloween on ice. I loved loved loved watching ice skating when I was little. They are playing the Bee Gees stayin alive ... somehow on this earth my kids know this song???? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW!!! and they are laughing. A wonderful thing to hear :)


I promise to hop back in and add more info and maybe pics of Hannah at her dance. I hope you all have a BOO~TIFUL day :)!!!

8 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE! I can't believe you had time to make a card!!! I hope Hannah has a wonderful time at her dance! I can't wait to see some pics. Enjoy that laughter, trust me you will miss it when it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too adorable!! I will have to check out the rest of the stamps in her collection. I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and have fun at the dance!! Go Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, this is the cutest card. I love that image - it's just perfect. I love the pink hair! You look so cute!! :D I hope you all had a great trick-or-treat day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather, your card is sooo very cute! I love the coloring and the fab detail, netting, flowers and raffia(?). Great job. I've gotten quite a few comments on scrapbook.com too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, thought I had left you a comment on how absolutely adorable this card is, however, since it isn't here, I must not have! doh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all had a great weekend and Halloween. This card is just too cute and I love the addition of the tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heather! Looking forward to those H'ween pics and loving the one of you on the sidebar with your pink wig! YGG!
    Bride is looking good in green. Love the glitter you added to her clothes and the purple tulle is TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now I'm singing Stayin' Alive! Ah ah ah ah.......Staaaaaaaaaayin' Aaaaaaliiiiiiiiiveee!! Love your card girlie... all the little extras really make it pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter