And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The PEEK i promised


Good evening all! i am so excited to share this with you. Some of you thought I was a tease earlier .. man! just wait until you get done with this post ;) !!! I am so honored to share this with you. It has nothing to do with me or my shop ~ so go ahead and get that out of your heads :). If it were to do with me i would be shy, modest and insecure .. But it's not so i can shout it from the rooftops .... Well ... I can't .. YET! lol!
I will tell you that it is beautiful, amazing, fun, unique and has to
do with a very special person in my life ... who now lives in my heart. She is amazing and I love her to pieces. She is starting a new venture, much like I did ... but waited for Gods timing. She loves the Lord and even through troubles or trials, always holds on to his promise.

This part is about me:). I have been filled today with God love for me. He has just reached down inside my heart and I feel as if it is going to burst from me. Even with the kids fussing, fighting and screaming .... I have been at peace inside. So thankful and blessed. I have been trying to capture Gods love, grace, mercy, understanding, peace, goodness ... all that God is in my art. I really feel like I could burst. To be able to capture just a speck of his love. A glimpse of his glory. Just something to be able to share with you who he is to me and how much he loves you. i know in time and after prayer he will reveal to me what I need to do ... but right now i want to dance, sing, jump, scream and share with you how happy he has made me. my heart is so full of joy. I can not say life is not hard and trouble does not come our way ... but as Christians we have a loving Father that will step in and help us when we need him. I could not do it without him, could you? Last week i have been thinking alot about a certain scripture and song, then my sister spoke out in church relating to this same scripture, and today my pastor put this up on his facebook. "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." Psalm 37:25 Isn't God good? When my sister, brother and I were younger my mom and dad played us southern gospel music . Some I remember most were by Janet Paschal. i LOVE this song and would like to share it with you all. I hope you are having a wonderful day and I hope you know that God is with you .. he will never leave you nor forsake you. never!






2 comments:

  1. Yep...still a tease. LOL. The little peak is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait for the full reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I love gospel music too!! So happy that the Lord has filled your heart with joy! He is a spectacular loving being! I pray for more people to be able to experience his love! It is one of a kind:) Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter