And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today is THE day!!!

Good Morning all! I am so happy that you are here to share this beautiful day with me! Today is all about fun! Our new challenge is ready over at Doodle Street along with the list of winners from our hop. I hope you had fun participating in our very first hop. I know we had fun hosting it. Be sure to check in at Doodle Street to see who won, what the new challenge is, all the wonderfully yummy cards or talented DT created and for even more fun that is in store for you there. Don't forget, our newest images are up for sale as well at Doodle Street and Fresh Brewed Designs! Casandra really outdid herself .. what cuties she has!!! Be sure to pop in and check that out as well. Fresh Brewed Designs newest images are 20% off until next Wednesday.

In honor of our hop and release, I decided not to just choose a person to win a few free images, I decided to share a few freebies with you all. These are different from my images I have posted so far. I do hope you like them. The first is created from a picture my friend Carol sent me of her henna tattoo. She asked me to create a stamp for her of it and I did. She said she loves it and I hope you all do as well.

The second is a flourishy cupcake image. I love cupcakes and flourishes, so why not mix the two I say?!? :)

The last I am offering to you is also flourishy, but has a meaning. This one came to me when I was praying. God reminded me that no matter what we go through in life, he is always with us. He is always so close, even if we do not see him, he is there waiting to help us and to carry us, lift is up in his wings of love. He has such a beautiful and perfect love. It is amazing to me every time I think about it. I made this image with 2 butterflies to symbolize just that ... we are never alone.

I will be back later today with something you WILL NOT want to miss!!! It has nothing to do with Fresh Brewed. It is something new and exciting and wonderful and fun and gorgeous and .. well ... just TRUST ME!! You will want to check in. I will ONLY be giving you a PEEK today, a PEEK tomorrow and a PEEK on Friday .. I KNOW that will get you hooked so you will be back on Saturday to see what this is all about! You will not be dissappointed! I can spit handshake on that one! ;) EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ((I am more excited to share this with you than I am about my own release ... that should show for something, right?!?! :) ))

Hugs and Hugs! Thanks for visiting me today. God Bless!

10 comments:

  1. You're such a tease! I can't wait to see what has you all excited and these images are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are GORGEOUS!!!! I couldn't pick a favorite to save my life!!!! I love the inspiration behind the last image:) You are so very right!!! With God in our lives, we can always know we are never alone. Isn't that the most awesome feeling in the world?!?!

    I love ya, my sweets!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Carol's tattoo this sketch looks just like it...how cool! You have done a wonderful job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such fab images and what fun! I will be back later to see! Thanks so much Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful!!! Wonderful job Heather! I can't wait to try them!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images, but you are KILLING ME! What do you have up your sleeve????

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Heather those images are very pretty!I love them all!I wanna see what you have to share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, Heather, thank you for those beautiful images you created, just love them:) You are such an inspiration:)! I'll be back later too, to see what else you have going on, wink:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images Heather! I told you you were amazing!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter