And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, December 19, 2009

5 Days until Christmas

Can you believe Christmas is almost here?!?! I can't. Things have been busy so I have had less time to post. Daisy (my dog) had surgery and is home today. We are still waiting to see if this helped anything. The kids had a cookie party at ballet and now are on a 2 week break (whew! We needed that, lol!) And today we had breakfast with Santa (I brought the kids food with me:) They had a wonderful time. Here are some pics of the past week or so.

Have a great weekend.

Egg, peanut and milk free treats






Breakfast with Santa


A very short snippit of the Breakfast with Santa on the local news.
Don't blink and you may be able to pick us out.
Tommy Ray the one in Santas lap in the end :)
See it HERE

my new glasses



kids and daisy


cards for Tommys coworker

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Heather. What wonderful pictures. You all look like you had a fantastic time. How wonderful to have breakfast with Santa.
    What breed is your lovely dog, he looks similar to our Max in the face.
    Take care, speak soon.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so good to see your back! Wonderful pics! I am on the run but will check back later for a better look.
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Heather! I love your new glasses. Love those cards! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it is so good to see you back on the blog dear Heather! I love all the pics-- so fun, good for you that you got to get out for a while-I am sure that was a great feeling! I am glad to see hear the Daisy is home and doing well!It must be so hard to have allergies to so many baking essentials!!! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather you sure have been busy! Love the cards you made for Tommy's coworkers and your goodies look sooooo yummy! Now I'm hungry...hee hee! LOVE the new glasses hun you look adorable!
    hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum, those cookies look fantastic! Super cute pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The treats look delish, and you are looking pretty saucy in your new specs! :D
    The cards turned out sooooo cute! Just like I knew they would.

    I'll be keeping Daisy in my thoughts & prayers. {{{{{{Furry Get Well Hugs}}}}}}}}

    Have a blessed Christmas, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love all the fun Christmas photos and those treats look sooooo tempting and yummy!

    Those cards are too too cool and I'm sure the recipients will get a kick out of them!!

    Merry Christmas, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter