And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Drumroll please!!!

I am so excited to get to announce the randomly drawn winner of the Busy Beauties Boutique Blog Hop!!! And what a FANTASTIC hop it was, wasn't it. I enjoyed looking at each of the beauties posts as well as reading all the wonderful comments. You all are just the best!!!

First, I have to add that my Runway Beauty card from the hop made the Fab 5 at 2S4Y!!!! I really wish you could see just how much I am beaming. Even when my husband was 'steadying' himself and pulled down the entire 12? ft of closet shelving, I did not stay mad long. I really think this made my year! I am so honored and shocked and happy all at the same time. I am sharing the card with you again ... just because. :)


now on to the winner!!! Drumroll please ................

...............

...................

..............................

.........................................

.....................................................

.....................................................................






Congratulations!!!!!!! Check out the Busy Beauties Boutique shop and choose your free image then email Carolyn at BusyBeauties@nc.rr.com !


You can check out if you are a winner too by visiting Carolyn's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! That's totally awesome! And congrats to your winner. I won on one of the other blogs :-) Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heather on being chosen as one of the Fab 5 at S4Y! You just ROCK, girl - rock on! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Go Heather! Go Heather!
    *shaking the pompoms!*

    That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter