And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've Been Framed!!!

Good Morning!
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. My husband and I took the kids to a local (almost local) aquarium and had a wonderful day. The weather has been so warm and .. well.. perfect. I have been spoiled!


Last night .... well, the past few nights ... my mojo has been missing. I gave up and went around to 'visit' some friends blogs. I then caved in and decided to break through and make a card. I went with the Oh Alice challenge and really had a blast creating this card. I used one of my Fresh Brewed Designs images, DRINK ME ALICE. I still felt it was missing something? But the more I looked for something to add, the less I found. I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum and added the ripped areas and the glass beads at the last minute. I really like the look of the glass beads. I found the frame in my photo editing software and printed and cut it out to fit my digi. I recycled and used the wire inside an old scrap of wired ribbon to 'hang' my picture on my 'wall'.


If you have not checked out the Oh Alice blog, you have got to go and see! The DT created some fantastic cards after this fabulous sketch! Mary and Catherine really rocked some FBD images and I am still drooling over their creations! You girls are the best!!!

Also, don't forget about the
Fresh Brewed Designs Fun Foods hop
coming up on March 15th!!!
The DT girls (and 2 Guest DT) have lots of
fun / cute things to share with you, a fun challenge, and prizes.
HOPe to see you there :D.


I hope you all have a blessed day.

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Heather. How fabulous is this. Putting your image in a frame and onto the wall, brilliant. It should be put up too, its wonderful, you are very talented my friend.
    I am so pleased you have had a lovely day, how special. Will try and email tonight Heather. Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE this amazing card!! It is so original. The tearing really added a special effect. Can't wait for the hop tomorrow!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Heather. Love that image and all the distressing on your card. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...I'm loving this look, Heather. It truly looks like a picture hanging on the wall; old wall paper - awesome distressing, girlfriend! I love the glass beads - great way to use some wonderful embellishments! I love your little image climbing up the cute mushroom to get the drink - very Alice in Wonderland! I hope you are doing well! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heather! What a fabulous card! I just love the beads, what a perfect addition to this wonderful creation. The frame is such a clever and creative idea especially with the wonderful wire hanger. An awesome work of heART!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card! Love the glitter too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job with the sketch and LOOOOVE those beads on the mushroom and around the frame. Gorgeous coloring and the frame is perfect. I can't tell that any mojo was missing. Thanks for playing at Oh, Alice with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the giant mushroom, and all the glitter. Your paper tearing is great.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer Heather! Awesome idea on the frame! Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Oh, Alice!

    You rock girlie!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter