Are you ready for the
Sweet Sketch Wednesday Anniversary Blog Hop
with DigiStamp Boutique?
Are you ready for some fun? Yes!!! It’s our one year anniversary. We are so happy to have you join us in the fun. Yes, it’s been one year since Sweet Sketch Wednesday arrived in Blogland. It’s hard to believe as the year has passed by so quickly. Thanks to all of our dedicated followers and to the best Design Team ever. Come on and let’s have some sweet fun.
So, pull up a chair, grab a refreshment of your choice and join us in Sweet Sketch Wednesday’s Anniversary Blog Hop. We are joining with Digi Stamp Boutique for this celebration. The winning images will be awarded by Sally Ann at the end of the Blog Hop. Let’s get hopping!!!
Here are the rules of the contest for a chance to win:
1. Comment on each of the Design Team blogs and become a follower.
2. Comment on Digi Stamp Boutique blog and become a follower.
3. Return to Sweet Sketch Wednesday after you have completed the blog hop and leave a comment and become a follower.
4. By doing this, you will have a chance to win an image or images from Digi Stamp Boutique. That means you will have 12 chances to win a prize.
5. After participating in the Anniversary Hop, create a card with the Anniversary Hop Sketch or create an altered item. Then post it on Mr. Linky. Completing all five steps will qualify you for the grand prize on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog.
Head on over to Arlana’s blog and see her gorgeous card. Then hop on over to the next blog and so forth in order to see all of our DT’s fabulous creations. The next Design Team name will be posted on each blog so that you will be able to follow from one blog to the next.
Happy hopping and thanks for joining us for our One Year Anniversary Celebration. Hoping to see your creations too….Hop to it! your next stop is: DigiStampBoutique.Blogspot.com
Here is the hop order in case you get lost along the way:
I have enjoyed working with SSW, well before being a part of the dt, as a follower and sponsor and playing along with their weekly challenges. The ladies are so amazing, the sponsors are always so generous and sweet. Congratulations Ladies on your accomplishment. Keep it going!!! :D