And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ready for Fall


I have to admit, I am excited about our schoolyear ahead, but can not believe that summer is OVER and we have done aboslutley nothing. Where did this summer go? *scratches head* I guess it was spent hiding in the house to escape the near 100 degree weather and cant even breathe in it humidity. WOW!!! So if it is over, please bring on the Fall weather! I really really long for that cool crisp breeze (I don't think we had many of those days last Fall either though :( ) but when you do come Mr Fall, please keep your allergies down to a minimum so we can enjoy you. Please oh please.

Little Bud is happy about Fall being just around the corner. I used the teeny sketch over at Oh Alice and (almost) followed the rules by making this card a 3 (1/2)" square. The paper and ribbon are by Martha Stewart. The image is a digi by Fresh Brewed Designs called Bud the Acorn.

I am soooo tired for some reason, so I am off to get the kitchen clean and everything ready for bedtime.

Have a blessed night.

6 comments:

  1. Bud, the Acorn is adorable and I love how you colored him, Heather. The papers go perfect, don't they? I look forward to the fall weather too; love the crisp air, the little chill just before winter - it prepares me for the holidays! Summer did whiz by and I'm so glad to see your card because I'm ready for Fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, summer did go by so quickly didn't it? hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am looking foward to fall. I don't know why though. I really enjoyed this summer and am sad to see it leave.

    Your card is adorable. I guess it is time to get ready. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Heather. What a fabulous Autumn card. Cute image and I adore those background papers. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, fabulous card love that image hes so cute and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awhhh... he is so adorable! I was just thinking of these little guys the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter